<body>
流 . 浪 。
很想自由的浪迹天涯。. 。
really tired of studying
Date : Monday, February 5, 2007
Its not the studying days makes me sick.
Its not the waking up early in the morning makes me tired.
Its the assignment that makes me feels like giving up.
Though I finally finished my Assignment 2 and handing up later in the afternoon but the next 2 assignments, exams and next year makes me more like giving up.
I really feels like stopping, getting on to work,
ya I know its a waste to give up now,
I know working will encounter more stress, but I just dont feel like having exams u know?
Haiz, I really dont know what to decide if anyone were to ask me what will I do after graduate.
Most probably I might juz use my diploma cert n go for job hunting, I dont mind lower pay, I mind heavy workload and stress.
Lower pay the most I buy lesser things, live in a smaller flat, drive a smaller car, eat lesser.
Heavy workload I scare I might cry everynite I go home, cant think properly, and end my life.

♥, wanderer. || 12:04 PM

我



康妮

尋找。。
空間 氧氣 快樂 幸福 信心 路 光。。

期待。。
未来 機會 幸福 结果 人 愛。。