<body>
流 . 浪 。
很想自由的浪迹天涯。. 。
Date : Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Revision, assignments, revision, assignments... My days passed with these 2 activities. Finally the next few days no revision class, a few days break before i have to go sch every night and weekends. Tomorrow going xj's house to do prolog, hoping there are some outcome after tomorrow's group study. Got sick of keep on rushing assignments, almost every night i cant sleep well not only because of this but some other personal reasons that i dont think i want to announce to the whole world.


Haiz.. Pressurized by every single thing, how i hope that i wasn't born. My mind was in a mess, feel like a 1000 tones of weight being placed is on my head now. When can it disappear? Can someone help me? I dont know how long i can still take it, will 1 day i really collapse? I dont know..... I dont wish to think anymore... Everything in my life seems to be a failure to me, be it studies, family, love life...


I'm tired..


Really tired...


♥, wanderer. || 11:24 PM

我



康妮

尋找。。
空間 氧氣 快樂 幸福 信心 路 光。。

期待。。
未来 機會 幸福 结果 人 愛。。