Boredom really kills,
Today is sunday and I'm at home sitting infront of my laptop doing my project stuff.
Went Rasa Sentosa last nite to attend Ronald's wedding, place was nice.
"Wedding by the Sea" the theme for the wedding, food served majority was seafood.
Not in a appetite last nite so after the 4th dish stop eating and start stonning (was too tired).
Alex & 3 sunflowers
Lee, Silin, Yee, Me, Olivia & Patricia
Before leaving Rasa Sentosa (@lobby)
Likelihood of the stupid Isotretinoin (Vitamin A) makes me think alot.
Not only in school work, paranoid over my friend's unusal reaction & even the sudden feel of unsercure in relationship.
What went wrong, brought up the courage to say out but was at the wrong timing (haiz).
But nevermind, at least I know the answer now.
The only thing I worry is whether I'll think about it again? (hope not)
Im tired.
I had enough of sorrows, now I just want everything in my life to go well.
.
.
.
&... Im still waiting...
♥, wanderer. || 3:30 PM