<body>
流 . 浪 。
很想自由的浪迹天涯。. 。
Date : Wednesday, November 7, 2007
How to be optimistic when everything wasn't right?
How to be happy when U're lonely?
Whatever that is wish for & hope for seems never gonna come true.
Whats the point when the person dont event see or care if Im feeling sad & crying in the park that I always jog?
I don't know why my tears just couldn't stop (hoping my family won't see me in the situation).
I told myself not to cry, no use crying, but I just cant stop. Maybe its the only way to vent all my anger and sadness.
Here hoping the person will happen to see my blog but seems that he had forgotten the URL.
"Forget it, its not going to work."
I'm tired, really tired.
Energy drained, brain stop working, heart freeze.
& totally lost of direction.

Anyway thanks lee, lam n friends for the console.
Sorry for being too emo, Im not asking anyone to pity me, but this is the only place where I can speak out everything.
Just because Im not a verbal person, I cant talk to anyone face to face or in the phone when Im sad.

Just hoping that 1 day, my prayers are heard & I'll be happy again the rest of my life.

♥, wanderer. || 6:22 PM

我



康妮

尋找。。
空間 氧氣 快樂 幸福 信心 路 光。。

期待。。
未来 機會 幸福 结果 人 愛。。