<body>
流 . 浪 。
很想自由的浪迹天涯。. 。
Date : Monday, November 12, 2007
I don't know whether things is better this way, but even I had voice out it won't work.
Though I had made up my mind to compromise but it doesn't help me from stop thinking.
Ya, different people has different thinking, different views, different expectations.
But think back, why should I be the one who is compromising again & again.
Am I not tired? To avoid conflicts I compromise, to avoid unhappiness I compromise.
But what's the result? They step over my head, took me for granted, but why am I still compromising this time again? Why can't it be the other way round?
Or maybe I shouldn't put high hopes anymore, no use when only one is willing to give all out.
I wonder if there's any future, I don't dare to think.
I don't know why the feel & thought of it had gone further after what had been said to me.
Maybe I should have this spirit? "As long as I'm happy now, I'm contented."
I'm totally lost, I'm unsure. Asking myself "Am I really attached?"
This kind of feeling is a torture. I'm tired of talking these so many times. I've talk about it again & again, but nothing had change, only that I've give in.
Maybe 1 day someting will happen to make him regret that what he think/done is wrong.
Praying really hard.
Hoping 1 day he will change his thinking & views, hoping he'll really think about what I've said is right & this kind of horrible feeling will go away & never come back.
That is my greatest wish.
Wonder will it ever happen.... I really hope it does....

♥, wanderer. || 8:03 PM

我



康妮

尋找。。
空間 氧氣 快樂 幸福 信心 路 光。。

期待。。
未来 機會 幸福 结果 人 愛。。