<body>
流 . 浪 。
很想自由的浪迹天涯。. 。
Date : Saturday, November 10, 2007
My brain is tired because of yesterday, trying all sorts of codes for todays' meet up with project supervisor.
Lucky nothing bad happen today *phew* but his expectation of my project is high, I don't know how am I going to handle it *stresssssss*
Interim report to be handed in within 2 weeks, hopefully I can have it done ASAP. Hate to be behind time, hate to rush things, but sometimes still have to because I still slack at times (afterall I'm still a human HAHA).

Thinking of changing my blogskin, found some nice ones but after editing still prefer this old one. Maybe 1 day I might just design my own (as if I know how to HAA).

Sadness fills me for quite a number of days, finally able to calm myself down. Since I can't change the way things are then I just have to play along, how long? Well, it depends.
Hopefully there isn't anymore depress or down moments on my relationship again.
Because of depression, I went jogging almost every 2 days, (its ok if its a slow jog) but seems like i've exceed my limits. Joints problem coming back, intermitent pain in my right knee, ankle and even shin.
Looks like I can't go jogging that often anymore, sad.

♥, wanderer. || 9:16 PM

我



康妮

尋找。。
空間 氧氣 快樂 幸福 信心 路 光。。

期待。。
未来 機會 幸福 结果 人 愛。。