What I have been doing? All the time is waiting, waiting & waiting.
Maybe this time I won't be waiting anymore, I should ignore, ignore & ignore.
My patience seems to be reaching its limit.
I won't scold anyone, I won't tell anyone off, I'll just walk off.
Maybe alot of my friends don't like the way I look at things, don't like the way I settle things.
But this is how I am & this is what I am.
I can compromise others, but I won't change myself to suit anyone.
Waited for 4 days finally managed to chat on phone last nite,
Waited for 18 days, still haven got the chance to go out alone,
Waited for a few hours then finally there is a reply of sms.
Once I said a "nevermind" it doesn't mean everything I also won't mind,
Once I said a "no need" it doesn't mean I don't need it everytime,
Once I initiate, it doesn't mean I have to be the one who start the ball rolling everytime.
Is this a nature of human?
Before U have it, U'll find ways & means to get it,
When U have it, U'll only protect n care for it only in the begining,
After U have it for quite sometime, U tends to ignore it,
Till the day U lost it, then U'll treasure it, by the time its too late,
Then U'll start to blame yourself.
I don't know why I'm saying all these, but this is the fact.
(Maybe is the medication that I'm taking that causes depression & makes me have the courage to say it all out in the blog)
Frankly speaking, I'm sick & tired of my life.
If ever again I were to reborn, I won't choose to be a human in my next life,
Or should I say, I don't want to be reborn again.
♥, wanderer. || 12:03 PM