<body>
流 . 浪 。
很想自由的浪迹天涯。. 。
Date : Tuesday, December 4, 2007
Exactly 1 month, I always hear that he's busy, running out of time, stress.
As if I'm that free, got too much time to spare & not stress?
Why I can have spare time to sms him but he don't have? Totally disappointed.
What have I done in my past life that I have to pay now? Had my debt been cleared?
I feel so sick of everything. Sick & tired till I've lost the sense of feel.
What's my feeling for him now? Why answer became unsure?
Friends asking me why am I dragging on? Waiting for miracle? I doubt it'll happen, so should I wait & see?
I thought I've found something but yet I seem to loose it again. Maybe its best when its not been found.
Sad to say, I don't trust guys from now.
They can make U very happy in the begining then make U very sad.
They can promise everything but yet they break every promise.
Whatevery they say, just listen & forget. 'Cause, they will just say for the sake of saying.

"Sorry for those friends who keep listening to all my complains, some might think I just want somebody to pity me, some might think I'm just an irritating pest buzzing around. I'm still trying my best to get over with it, but I might take a longer time. Sorry =("

♥, wanderer. || 9:10 PM

我



康妮

尋找。。
空間 氧氣 快樂 幸福 信心 路 光。。

期待。。
未来 機會 幸福 结果 人 愛。。