<body>
流 . 浪 。
很想自由的浪迹天涯。. 。
Date : Tuesday, January 1, 2008
1st day of the 2008, 1stly wishing all buddies, sisters, friends & family Happy New Year! Hoping all disappointment, despair & sadness went away with 2007.

Since its a new year, doesn't wish to say about what happen then, too many sad stories, just too much disappointment.

Anyway last day of 2007, went PKS (guang ming san temple), every year went there for prayers, listen to the 108 sound of bell by abbot. The ambience was nice, weather was cooling, praying for world peace, for all to be well & happy, for a better year ahead. Heading home at around 1am, didn't know I was so tired that the moment I lie down I fell asleep. Forgot what I dreamt, hope is something nice.

New year resolution? Get over with my final year of studies, get a stable job for survival, get stronger (been always down with health problems), do things that I wanted but had yet to be accomplished!

All the best in 2008!

♥, wanderer. || 11:51 AM

我



康妮

尋找。。
空間 氧氣 快樂 幸福 信心 路 光。。

期待。。
未来 機會 幸福 结果 人 愛。。