Time past so fast! & yet I'm still stuck at my project, wonder when I can manage to finish it. Finding myself drowning in schoolwork, hopefully I can manage to complete everything when time comes. Don't wanna differ my project, maybe to others they can get good grades, but I know my limits, just do my best, don't wanna put unneccessary stress to myself, kinda stress enough >.<
These few days had been doing 3 basic routine (LOLX): slack, project/assignment & shopping! But even though I spend most of my times with my friends & school work but somehow I still miss him, I still cry some nights. Its been 27 days, still wondering what he is thinking, saying "I'm OK, I'm fine" is who I am in the outside. What am I thinking in my heart no one knows actually, I usually don't say, people usually guess, maybe this makes my character. Things are not easy, how am I going to get over? I don't know, now I can only divert my concentration to do other things in the day & leave the thinking to the night. Anyway its 2008, what will happen next no one knows, hope isn't something bad, I don't want another hit again.
♥, wanderer. || 9:13 PM