<body>
流 . 浪 。
很想自由的浪迹天涯。. 。
Date : Friday, February 15, 2008
2230:
Got kinda tired doing my draft report, almost finishing but still lacking of around 5000 words? GOSH! My brain juice already dried up and how am I going to "compose" the 5000 words! Hopefully I'm able to draft out a nice report to submit to karl & hope that he can give me some good suggestion to compose another 5000 words. Anyway taking a break now that's why I'm blogging HAA!

Chinese New Year going to end soon, the 15th day will be on the 21st which is next thurs. What had been in my head all these while? Yes! Can't wait to get over with my studies. Project should be ending real soon & assignments deadline are drawing near. Hope I don't dream too much & BUCK UP!! And soon after that will be exams! Then the wait of results!! Psst.. Am I thinking too far? haha!

Other than my studies, well just hope that my life will be better than last year, experience too much of sh*t & was really tired. Lost my beloved grandma, fell out of love & got in a new one but still end up with shattering heart after a few months. What to do? Maybe that's fated to be in my life ba.

My grandma struggled in the hospital for around 3-4 months last year before she passed away peacefully in hospital on 30th May`07, even till now I still shred tears when I thought of it. Not to say something that is less than a year, my ah gong passed away for 6 years, & sometimes I still can't accept the fact that he's no longer around.

As for my love life, HE left me last year on the day my grandma passed away. Double sadness for me, thanks xueli, daphne & my close friends for consolling, finally able to got over with this jerk within weeks. After a month plus, I met with another guy, initially was getting along very well, but I don't know why or should say WE don't know why things start to go wrong, distance between us getting further, end up I agreed to his "cool down". My mind trying to forget about him by drowning & numbing myself in school work but it seems not much use when comes to night time. Maybe I'm just silly, till now its already 2 months, & I'm still trying to hang on with the feelings & hope where maybe he doesn't even cares about me anymore. But these 2 days finally other than the usual "cold" greeting smses, I got 2 of his causal remark, got kinda happy, maybe my prayers had been answered or its just no meaning to his sms. Don't dare to have high hopes, is not that I've lost confident in love, is just that I've lost confident in myself in love. Maybe I'll be able to overcome, maybe.... never....

♥, wanderer. || 10:26 PM

我



康妮

尋找。。
空間 氧氣 快樂 幸福 信心 路 光。。

期待。。
未来 機會 幸福 结果 人 愛。。