<body>
流 . 浪 。
很想自由的浪迹天涯。. 。
Date : Friday, February 29, 2008
Yes Yes I'm back on blogging again. & yes its LEAP YEAR! 4 years it happen once. A special day but I'm at home doing assignments haha! Anyway nothing special for me lah its just another day haha.

Happy today! Finish all my assignment 1 lo!!! celebrate? nah.. not so soon, still have assignment 2 & project to worry about. But sian la, just finish 1 war then going to start another war soon so take this time to take a break (can i have a kit-kat =x).

Anyway, good news! I'm free from oral medication!! (temporary =.=) Just went for skin center appointment yeasterday and I'm only prescribe with day and night cream kekez. I'm so happy~~ (ooh.. finally 1 happy thing that happen this year=) ). Haha hoping my everyday will be this happy always lolx.

Alrighty think there's nothing more to update le ba. hHHmmMm (keke ^^).

♥, wanderer. || 8:19 PM

我



康妮

尋找。。
空間 氧氣 快樂 幸福 信心 路 光。。

期待。。
未来 機會 幸福 结果 人 愛。。