YIPPIE! Finally going to wrap-up my project le! Not that happy yet coz EXAM STARTING!! Yesterday & today had to go back school for revision, tired tired.
Yesterday went SEIKO with XJ after class hoping to change my dad's watch strap so I can use. Went there with hope but left with despair, guess what? The watch stop working!! & if going to repair it gotta cost me $99.50 EXCLUDING the strap =.= think maybe a new one might more worth it. Anyway its a very old watch [seiko kinetic] wahaha super old series maybe that's why its so expensive for repair. Unless my dad pay for it if not I dont think I going to repair =p. Then since cant repair so went walk walk with XJ at orchard, but no mood lah maybe coz of stress LOL. On the way home on the bus still can doze off, think not used to waking up so early in the morning haha.
Today had revision class again, then realise I forgotten everything "一头雾水" >.< anyway came back home after class. Kinda sleepy but cant sleep, want to revise but my brain just dont wanna work, kinda moody also so went to jog in the park. Jogged for 2 rounds, sweat all my stress & sadness out. Felt better after that, dont admit old also cannot, rusty liao hahaz, slope oso cant run up, after 2nd round my calf cramp, body like falling apart haha. Had a cold shower after break [mummy say cannot bath straight away after run], now waiting for dinner then gotta go CC for some website thingy that Alex going to brief on. Frankly speaking, I dont wish to go either, later sure kena arrow, but Daphne had already called me & ask me to go. What to do? I dont really reject friends, feel guilty when I find excuse for not going. Haiz.
♥, wanderer. || 5:16 PM