<body>
流 . 浪 。
很想自由的浪迹天涯。. 。
Happy Belated B'day Jennifer
Date : Thursday, May 29, 2008
Yesterday went celebrate Jennifer's B'day, & guess what, rain when i reach orchard =.= got stranded at taka, waiting for Debbie to fetch me haha.
Anyway went, KTV at party world then dinner at Paragon Thai Express & later at Paragon Coffee Bean chit chat.
Oh yea to update, our friend Collin has quit school (again), and joined ERA as housing estate agent haha=x (but to all of us he looks more like a con-man =x) anyway is been a long long time we had meet up so stayed around till 10+pm then took bus home. Haha. From left: Fiona, Jennifer, MeiZhen, ZheYan (@thai express)
From Left: Collin, Zhiwei, Debbie, Me (@thai express)
(Missing: JunHong who came late)
Jennifer!! (@Coffee Bean)
===================================================================


A bad news for me =( or should say something I did carelessly till yesterday then I notice. I forgot to put my father's company down in my resume and to prevent from getting into trouble, my father took my name out & replace with my sis. & now I can say I'm officially bankrupt >.< no more allowance!! Haiz, need to get a job fast le, cant slack liao =(

♥, wanderer. || 11:36 AM

我



康妮

尋找。。
空間 氧氣 快樂 幸福 信心 路 光。。

期待。。
未来 機會 幸福 结果 人 愛。。