<body>
流 . 浪 。
很想自由的浪迹天涯。. 。
Dear is out in the sea
Date : Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Dear went sailing today, left Singapore at 3+pm & will be home by thursday or friday. Maybe he's too busy & I'm just too free, I've been thinking quite alot these days end up troubled by unneccessary worries & sorry gals keep pestering u all with relationships problem that I faced, maybe really my confident level is not that high yet ba. No worries, I'll take my time to forget the past & enjoy what I have now =)

Today went online to watched a TVB drama which I've long waited,法政先锋II. But the 9th episode hangs halfway while loading. Since cant sleep now, so hehe trying to load it again hopefully it don't hang again if it does then think I gotta wait till the dvd is out.

Hmmmm can't sleep, guess I missed my dear too much =p not sure which location he is at now, & there's no network there, wonder if he's able to receive my sms. Anyway hoping to see him soon.

♥, wanderer. || 12:13 AM

我



康妮

尋找。。
空間 氧氣 快樂 幸福 信心 路 光。。

期待。。
未来 機會 幸福 结果 人 愛。。