<body>
流 . 浪 。
很想自由的浪迹天涯。. 。
Slacking @ Home
Date : Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Yea, been slacking all the while. No doubt I went for interviews, but non get back to me yet so far. Wonder how long will I have slack. Lucky there's dvd at home for me to watch if not i sure go crazy!

Dear dear went sailing this morning, 2am, will be back earliest by Friday morning. Then coming August (after N'day) will be long sailing for him around 7-8 days, means that I can't meet him the whole of that week! so sad. He's so occupied with work, & I'm occupied with? air? haha. Hoping I can get a job soon then I won't be so bored at home while he's working.

♥, wanderer. || 2:11 PM

我



康妮

尋找。。
空間 氧氣 快樂 幸福 信心 路 光。。

期待。。
未来 機會 幸福 结果 人 愛。。