<body>
流 . 浪 。
很想自由的浪迹天涯。. 。
Career Fair
Date : Saturday, August 16, 2008
Went career fair with XueLi this morning, forcing myself to wake up at 9am. Kinda tired, wondering if I can get a job there. Yup did had an interview there with Accenture, can say its refered by Alex. Then wondering is it that I said wrong things at interviews, went for so many & yet no job offers. This is the 7th, if I'm not wrong, or I shouldn't said that much after all. Anyway Alex did told me that there might be a 2nd interview but his side is too noisy couldn't catch what he said after that, whether I'm shortlisted or not. But the feeling now is ups & downs, haiz wonder when can I settle down with a job before recession really starts in all industry in Singapore. Its like feeling kinda useless myself or am I just too rush? Shld I just lay down & relax? Neither this nor that, its so so so tired & irritated.

Haiz, life is getting bored & meaningless, now dear dear also not in Singapore, sailing out till Tuesday then will be back. Wondering if I still have the chance to go Hong Kong with him & family this november. Afraid that if I just start work & take so many days leave not a good impression & also not sure if I'm allowed to. Don't feel good these days.... =(

♥, wanderer. || 10:06 PM

我



康妮

尋找。。
空間 氧氣 快樂 幸福 信心 路 光。。

期待。。
未来 機會 幸福 结果 人 愛。。