<body>
流 . 浪 。
很想自由的浪迹天涯。. 。
Happy National Day
Date : Saturday, August 9, 2008
9th Aug!! Happy National Day!!

Morning 7am went CC for Observance Ceremony which is kinda waste of time coz we only show face then the residents went to AMK central there for GRC-level Observance Ceremony, where me & daphne went McDonalds' for b'fast haha! Then went her hse played with Michi & Mirae before going AMK Hub.


As for work, Im somehow getting a hang of what's going on & what am I doing, but still I dont quite like the nature of this job. I still prefer a challenging one, & still in search of one. Hoping this career fair I can get a job offer, pray hard hehez. Anyway here's a photo taken at Great Eastern center building toilet. HAHA! imagine a drop down window in the toilet that show the view of some office towers @ raffles place.

♥, wanderer. || 9:30 PM

我



康妮

尋找。。
空間 氧氣 快樂 幸福 信心 路 光。。

期待。。
未来 機會 幸福 结果 人 愛。。