<body>
流 . 浪 。
很想自由的浪迹天涯。. 。
New Hair style =p
Date : Saturday, November 8, 2008
Actually not considered new hair style, should say I revert to my old hair style =p Went rebonding on last Sat when fatty was activated & bored at home then thinking my hair already "cui" so went for rebonding =) Or maybe I going to new dept which I don't think it'll be good for me, so change a hairstyle maybe can change my luck? (ya as if can =.=) lolx.

Sunday went to meet fatty, he keep laughing at me lo >.< coz my hair very flat (can't wash yet what to do). Then went for movie @ cineleisure. 1st time took sticker photo with fatty wor =p

*ps: scanner abit dusty so the pics turn out with abit of dust oso haha.








♥, wanderer. || 7:57 PM

我



康妮

尋找。。
空間 氧氣 快樂 幸福 信心 路 光。。

期待。。
未来 機會 幸福 结果 人 愛。。