YIPPIE!! The favourite festivals of all is coming~! haha. Hoping the moo moo year will be a great year =)
Went to meet xueli yesterday at Orchard suppose to pass her present, but this gal ah... don't know if its a curse or what, go out with her I sure end up spending money -.- haha! Anyway bought a dress from COTTON ON, foundation from MAC, then went to shop for a new bag to replace by 2 big bags that is going to up lorry soon, still cant find any... ok nevermind, meeting ah lee at AMK HUB in the evening with ah yee, they shopping for their parents clothes while I scotting for bags haha. Finally wanted to get 1 le but the shop close liao.. duhzz....
Today suppose to go again but end up didn't go, haiz kinda frustrating lor. If u can't make it say so ma, don't arrange the time le, then end up return call 2-3hrs later(after I called) say "u call me ah? sorry ah I didn't hear ur call btw Im outside liao can't meet u." If u say earlier then I no need to keep waiting & go myself lor, so late then say I myself also no need to go liao have to go buy & prepare CNY stuff... & this is not the 1st time liao sick of it. If only fatty can accompany me today, but too bad he gotta go back camp for duty, will only be back tomorrow morning...
♥, wanderer. || 7:58 PM