<body>
流 . 浪 。
很想自由的浪迹天涯。. 。
2009!!
Date : Thursday, January 1, 2009
Happy New Year to all~!

Quite long since I blogged, busy with work lo what else. Nothing much to update actually, feel kinda sux & sian over my work, but what to do, now times are bad have to hang on with it till I found a new one. But im looking forward to my Japan trip in April, hope my snr & project mgr wont freeze my leave & give me ridiculous excuse or reason like "sorry U cant go on leave, pls jolly well go cancel ur trip". If they does then I might do something rather stupid: Resign!!. Been tolerating with their unresonable treatment since nov, & enough is enough. Now is 2009, things should turn out well & wishing everything will be good this year & the upcoming years!!

♥, wanderer. || 8:35 PM

我



康妮

尋找。。
空間 氧氣 快樂 幸福 信心 路 光。。

期待。。
未来 機會 幸福 结果 人 愛。。