<body>
流 . 浪 。
很想自由的浪迹天涯。. 。
The WORST I got from department
Date : Thursday, January 29, 2009
Guess what? I receive a sms that I'll be extended in this shitty department till end of FEB!!! WTF!! What is my PM doing!!! What kind of arrangement is this!!! Feel damn sian now... like Im a piece of shit that people keep kicking me away, last minute inform me & worse still is thru sms & not from my own PM!! CNY already no mood+ this news making me worse... Whats the point of staying?? Total disappointment to someone, i shouldnt say she cannot but should say, she wouldnt even bother or want to protect her own employees... So what? U going to let me extend month by month till my contract ends?? Or U still wanna say (again) I'm a extra headcount then sent me off & employ another person that U like?? In the 1st place I know she dosent like me, from the way she speaks, actions, everything, Im not treated as thou I'm part of the department.

If not because of economic crisis i would've just resign. Maybe this is really not the right job for me.......

Disappointed
Angry
Sad
No mood
Fed-up
& whatever I can think of....
=(

♥, wanderer. || 6:31 PM

我



康妮

尋找。。
空間 氧氣 快樂 幸福 信心 路 光。。

期待。。
未来 機會 幸福 结果 人 愛。。