<body>
流 . 浪 。
很想自由的浪迹天涯。. 。
Our 1st Valentines'
Date : Monday, February 16, 2009
Went over to fatty's house on saturday noon, pass him present that I've prepared, PUZZLES hehez. Crack my head over it coz his b'day I didn't do anything fantastic (maybe coz we only got together for few days only that time kekez.) then X'mas I didn't prepare anything where he does. So this time round gotta do something le lo hehe.

Me with the 2 puzzles & the 2 soft toys were X'mas present from fatty hehez.
3 roses + a lil bear from fatty =) 1st time ever I've received flowers hehez.
Fatty dear @ Toast box PS while waiting for our movie.

Our 2nd photo stickers!! =p hehez..




Candids la hahaha. Coz the timer goes off too fast liao we cant react lolx.




Mucks to my fatty dear dear, thanks for everything =)

♥, wanderer. || 5:48 PM

我



康妮

尋找。。
空間 氧氣 快樂 幸福 信心 路 光。。

期待。。
未来 機會 幸福 结果 人 愛。。