<body>
流 . 浪 。
很想自由的浪迹天涯。. 。
Unhappiness
Date : Sunday, February 22, 2009
Frankly speaking Im f***ing unhappy & fed-up on what is happening at work. Piles of shit falling over me unknowingly. Yes I know my team is good to me, team lead teaching & guiding me through things Im unsure of. But why am I still involve in eHR team? Just because I was there the past 3 months? Just because I have the knowledge on that mapping specs. BULL SHIT! I know nothing at all! Stop mentioning how good am I towards these things infront of customer, trying to get me as a scapegoat. Ask me to arrange meeting which I don't know what will be going on, no agenda, nothing at all, then say I must be present. Now? Customer side is flaring with anger, who's going to cease the fire? Me? Every single shit I was blamed, fine U asked me to help till the end of Feb, but what U want me to do? U didn't say even though I've asked. Now U are indirectly saying Im not doing my job & U are trying to cover my ass. Come'on lah... Stop trying to sympathy. I don't need that. Cuz I've done nothing wrong. Worked for half a year, thought things will turns out betta when I return to the legacy team, & what's now? I'm confused myself either. I'm busy with my end as well, I don't have 3 head and 6 limbs. Don't take things for granted that I agreed to help till end of Feb which I did it out of sympathy.

Finally, I find that I've made the right choice to go for interview in another company. If they were to accept me with betta offer, I hope my last month will not be so pathetic. Sorry to the legacy team that U guys had made the effort to teach & guide me, but this is not the place that I should continue to work in. If there's a chance for me to go, I'll go.

♥, wanderer. || 1:32 PM

我



康妮

尋找。。
空間 氧氣 快樂 幸福 信心 路 光。。

期待。。
未来 機會 幸福 结果 人 愛。。