<body>
流 . 浪 。
很想自由的浪迹天涯。. 。
Stressed?
Date : Sunday, March 22, 2009
WAHAHA long time no blog. Busy @ work lor, so many things to do & so difficult to do... Feel damn useless & not up to the job. HAIZ. Anyway ST didn't get contact with me after the 2nd interview, so I guess I'll stick @ SCS (or shall be called NCS) till I finish my contract in September 1st ba.

Woohoo about 1 more mth to go will be my GRADUATION! haha! Then 1.5 more mth to go I'll be going to BANGKOK! So so so so EXCITED!! hahah!! (*running & jumping around*) Shop till drop sia =x But before everything commences I need 2 things: 1. - Camera, 2. - LUGGAGE!! I don't have one!! haha win liao right, no luggage still wanna go overseas wahahhaha..... "AE~ lee, got any lobang where to get affordable luggage? but not ur big big one lah! lolx =p"

♥, wanderer. || 1:09 PM

我



康妮

尋找。。
空間 氧氣 快樂 幸福 信心 路 光。。

期待。。
未来 機會 幸福 结果 人 愛。。