<body>
流 . 浪 。
很想自由的浪迹天涯。. 。
One-&-half day MC
Date : Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Went to office yesterday, sneeze till nose red so end up went to see doctor during lunch hour, gotten 1.5 days MC haa... meaning : monday (PM) MC & tuesday (fullday) MC. Basically slept till late afternoon yesterday when I reach home, had lunch & taken medicine. Then did nothing practically other than facebook haha.

Today suppose to install my Nokia PC Suite, but guess what?? it is not compatible to MAC -.- win liao lor all can only use in Windows where Im using macbook. sian 1/2 want to upgrade my s/w also cannot. Anyway Im just included in http://snapkb.blogspot.com/ as a photographer too haha.. though Im a noob dSLR user but I still can take pictures with digital camera la hehe. Will be taking photos @ KB Link RC road run this sunday using lee's Canon PowerShot haha =p Sad that I gotta return Fatty's Samsung camera coz his bro's one spoil liao thinking will get 1 PowerShot / IXUS for myself liao, something called my own wahahha of coz something I can afford lah coz I still gotta pay $1,588 for my this macbook.

So many things in mind to buy, but my pay was like shit. Haiz, wonder how can I survive with such pay? Still got bills to pay....

♥, wanderer. || 1:43 PM

我



康妮

尋找。。
空間 氧氣 快樂 幸福 信心 路 光。。

期待。。
未来 機會 幸福 结果 人 愛。。