<body>
流 . 浪 。
很想自由的浪迹天涯。. 。
A Decision... A Risky one..
Date : Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Finally decided not to extend my contract with NCS. A risky decision indeed.

Why?

1) Because I've not found a job
2) I might not have any income for the next month or monthS
3) Lost the sense of direction in the beginning
4) What should I do next?
5) In really deep deep thoughts
.
.
.

Many question mark in my head. Many friends told me that I should wait till I found a job then resign, many have said Im too rash, foolish, stupid, doing the wrong thing...

Am I?

Thanks to all of you, both giving me good & bad comments. To me there's not right or wrong in making a decision even though this might cause regrets in future. Without the courage, I guess I'll be stuck in the same office complaining about the boring job, day dreaming, waiting to knock off everyday, which is not what I want.

What I want is my own time, my own space. How can I achieve that? How can I do that? Well, it really depends on my next move.

Where will I be?
What will I be doing?
How well can I do?

Till now I've yet to come out with a decision. Will it be too late? Maybe yes, maybe no. Maybe the chance is just at the doorstep waiting for me......

♥, wanderer. || 9:03 PM

我



康妮

尋找。。
空間 氧氣 快樂 幸福 信心 路 光。。

期待。。
未来 機會 幸福 结果 人 愛。。