<body>
流 . 浪 。
很想自由的浪迹天涯。. 。
Feeling Lost
Date : Sunday, August 30, 2009
Feeling damn vexed these days, dont feel like meeting anyone, dont feel like going out, dont feel like doing anything... Just wanna be alone, sorting out all my thinking..

Will be leaving IMIS in a weeks time, gonna miss all my friends & colleagues there (but not the work there obviously). Working for a year, made few good friends there who I can talk to, share my happiness & sorrows with, yes I hate to leave them but for future sake I have to... On the day Apple left us, seriously, I felt damn sad, a no. of times i nearly cried, keep holding back my tears. I wonder if I'll tear on next monday (my last day). Really miss u guys..

♥, wanderer. || 10:58 PM

我



康妮

尋找。。
空間 氧氣 快樂 幸福 信心 路 光。。

期待。。
未来 機會 幸福 结果 人 愛。。