<body>
流 . 浪 。
很想自由的浪迹天涯。. 。
Rusty Blog
Date : Sunday, August 2, 2009
wow its a long long long time since i update my blog haha, until now i duno wat i shld update =p
Anyway latest news is....

I reject the extension of my contract so now is actively seeking for new job but somehow not IT related lolx. sick of IT, programming, database.. From now till 7th Sept is ard 24 wrking days (incl ph & leave) both happy & sad.
Happy coz I finally can dont work for the time being, happy that I finally no need to work in a place where Im not happy at all.
Sad is because i've met a bunch of nice colleagues & i'll be leaving them soon, & also no income! Anyway my happy overcomes my sad lah haha since my boss also dont like me what for i stay there right?? haa

Planning my path aft 7th Sept recently, be it I found a job or jobless. So now I have to everyday "shen chi jian yong" liao hahaha..

♥, wanderer. || 10:36 PM

我



康妮

尋找。。
空間 氧氣 快樂 幸福 信心 路 光。。

期待。。
未来 機會 幸福 结果 人 愛。。