<body>
流 . 浪 。
很想自由的浪迹天涯。. 。
Dilemma
Date : Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Both happy & sad...

Happy:
I got a job offer!! Finally after 1 month of slacking & worrying, I got offered by Peoples' Association as Assistant Constituency Manager & I'm posted to Anchorvale CC (some ulu corner at Seng Kang) haha.

Sad:
Due to the job posting, its in AMK GRC meaning, I gotta relinquish my grassroots leader position from YEC!! Haiz.. Though I know I can re-join after 1 year when I can maybe request to post out of AMK GRC but its kinda sad thing. All the bonding created there, all the fun, laughter, joy might have to temporary ceased. But of course YEC events I'll still try my very best to be involved!

Either way, hope everything really goes well for me =)

♥, wanderer. || 7:09 PM

我



康妮

尋找。。
空間 氧氣 快樂 幸福 信心 路 光。。

期待。。
未来 機會 幸福 结果 人 愛。。