<body>
流 . 浪 。
很想自由的浪迹天涯。. 。
Sleepless Night (Again)
Date : Sunday, September 27, 2009
Feeling up & down all the time, really don't understand why.
Mood-less.
Is it because I stayed at home for too long?
Is it because of accepting PA's job offer?
Or is it some other reason?
.
.
.
Are things getting better or worse?
The answer is still unknown.
Don't ask why. (I don't know the answer myself)
.
.
.
Getting really Emo at night, wonder what's up with my mind. It's been running non-stop & it refuse to stop. I haven't been working, haven't been studying, haven't done anything during this career break, but Yes, I need a break in every single damn thing in my life. Everything felt so messed up now. And the question now is "When can I have it?" I doubt so...
How I wish I can just throw everything down & go to a place where no one can find me, stayed there for a few days or weeks or months or years, before I return to my "City Of Mess".

♥, wanderer. || 12:49 AM

我



康妮

尋找。。
空間 氧氣 快樂 幸福 信心 路 光。。

期待。。
未来 機會 幸福 结果 人 愛。。