<body>
流 . 浪 。
很想自由的浪迹天涯。. 。
Finally another countdown
Date : Saturday, October 24, 2009
Yup the 2nd time & I won't say "hope" but instead it WILL be the last time I'll be doing this to my career life. I'm counting down to my last day with PA, 5 weeks starting from today. I just talked to Paris, emailed by 2 immediate bosses (Susan & Daniel). Hope Daniel won't scold me during the exit interview >.< Haiz feel so irresponsible to tender when I only worked for 3 weeks. But this job is really not what I can take it =( its like another mistake made when I signed the offer letter. Feel so sad to just throw & leave but yet happy that I'm leaving soon..

Anyway this aside, I've went to 2 interviews, both seems appealing & hope the 1st one will get back to me soon hehez. Back to IT, & might be back to DSTA hahahhaha. Hope my luck will come & stay here for good =) hehe..

♥, wanderer. || 8:56 PM

我



康妮

尋找。。
空間 氧氣 快樂 幸福 信心 路 光。。

期待。。
未来 機會 幸福 结果 人 愛。。