<body>
流 . 浪 。
很想自由的浪迹天涯。. 。
Its FREAKING Tired!!
Date : Thursday, October 8, 2009
Yes its damn hell freaking tired today! Not even a week I'm already wear out, to compare with others Yes I'm weak. But I am who I am.

Back to back, I'm working morning shift the next day afternoon shift. Sad thing is I can't swap/change/take leave/take off on FRIDAYS!! Just because I'm the duty officer that night! F***! There goes my fridays!! *sob sob* & worse thing, this is going to remain UNCHANGED for rest of my days working there!!

Sorry friends gotta shout out loud 'cause I really not happy with the arrangement, be it luck or what, sometimes, somehow not everything I can tolerate. Tolerance level has dropped few months ago. I can't regret my decision that time, I can't regret my decision now. There is only tolerate & "get-used-to-it" for now, until 1 year is up I may choose to leave if things doesn't turns out good for me. Feel like I'm a failure who only knows how to complain... Haiz....

♥, wanderer. || 8:06 PM

我



康妮

尋找。。
空間 氧氣 快樂 幸福 信心 路 光。。

期待。。
未来 機會 幸福 结果 人 愛。。