<body>
流 . 浪 。
很想自由的浪迹天涯。. 。
Sad
Date : Thursday, October 29, 2009
Feeling so down, everything just went wrong in my life. Wonder when will things goes right, wonder when can I sleep peacefully at night, wonder if I could turn back the time & how I wish I wasn't born.

I don't know who I can talk to, I don't know who I can turn to. My life just sucks (maybe only now but its already sucky enough) I couldn't stablise in a job, I couldn't commit to a relationship, I couldn't make my family happy. What I got in return was backstabings, causing heartbreaks, making everyone sad & angry, fingers pointing at me, scoldings from everyone.

I don't wanna stay at home, I don't wanna remain roaming outside either, I totally don't know what I want now. I don't want to troubled anymore of my friends, I don't want people to pity on me, I'm just so sad. Feel so lost, just wanna hide away from everyone, everything, just wanna be alone.

♥, wanderer. || 10:55 AM

我



康妮

尋找。。
空間 氧氣 快樂 幸福 信心 路 光。。

期待。。
未来 機會 幸福 结果 人 愛。。