<body>
流 . 浪 。
很想自由的浪迹天涯。. 。
Back to slacking days
Date : Saturday, November 28, 2009
Official last day of work, my off day as well haha. Feel a sense of relieve. Not that tired anymore =) Now hoping that next year I can start work again haha, waiting for 2 companies to reply =P

December is coming, my calendar is almost fully packed with activities and meet ups. But at least now I have my fridays and weekends for my friends haha. One more week to Standard Charted Marathon but yet I still not ready for it, leg pain is 1 thing, regret for signing up is another. Its not because of I'm running alone 'cause my friends will be around. Its just that I've lost all the motivation, don't really feel like going. After the marathon, followed by on and off YEC stuff before X'mas. Then gatherings here and there and Bye to 2009. Time flies 1 year gone just like that. Sounds kinda sad haha. But indeed I'm kinda emo.

Finally put down everything from the past and given up everything as well, just counting my days and enjoy life as time goes on.

A nice song to share, something that suddenly reminds me of a past quite long ago...


♥, wanderer. || 11:09 AM

我



康妮

尋找。。
空間 氧氣 快樂 幸福 信心 路 光。。

期待。。
未来 機會 幸福 结果 人 愛。。