<body>
流 . 浪 。
很想自由的浪迹天涯。. 。
Just Alone
Date : Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Got fed up yesterday, really angry with her. I don't know what she's trying to do, I don't know what / who she's trying to "help". Thanks for her care & concern but I still feels that she has an ulterior motive, shall not talk / meet up with her anymore, the feeling is so scary. Rejected her calls, refused to talk to her.

I don't understand why people keep have the thinking that I should find another guy after I fall out of love? It not finding a job, resigned then find a new one. Its not that easy people, its more even difficult for me after so many breakups & worst came when he was once a good friend of mine. After this I really need time & alot of time to recover from what has happened, not only the recent but the past as well. I don't want to make another mistake.

Hey friends, buddies, thanks for all your concern, I'm okay alone & I just wanna be alone. For now I just wanna concentrate on my career & nothing else. I'm not ready & do not want to commit to another relationship now, as in even in near future.

♥, wanderer. || 10:54 AM

我



康妮

尋找。。
空間 氧氣 快樂 幸福 信心 路 光。。

期待。。
未来 機會 幸福 结果 人 愛。。