<body>
流 . 浪 。
很想自由的浪迹天涯。. 。
Lost Of Directions
Date : Sunday, November 15, 2009
Another whining blog... Maybe this blog is for me to whine after all =(

In fact I'm totally lost in everything in life.
What I really want?
I can't be here just to wait for everything to fall into the right place. Really, I don't have plans, I'm sorta failure I should say. Everyday just passed hoping tomorrow will be better.

I don't deserve all of your care actually because I'm just hopeless. I only know how to complain to friends, complain this complain that but end up still the same.

Will be meeting friends the next few days but somehow I don't wish to turn up. I don't want people start asking how I am, how I'm doing after leaving NCS. I don't feel like talking about my life 'cause its just sucks!! For the next few days I just feel like hiding somewhere no one can find me. Escaping, ya escaping from the factual world. What will it be like to spend the rest of my life just alone, uncontactable. Maybe this will be the best solution for people like me *POOF* and I'm gone......

♥, wanderer. || 9:39 PM

我



康妮

尋找。。
空間 氧氣 快樂 幸福 信心 路 光。。

期待。。
未来 機會 幸福 结果 人 愛。。