0046hrs..
Still very much awake, thou tomorrow will have to wake up kinda early.
Sitting in front of my macbook, stoned for awhile.
Went into deep deep thoughts...
From the surface everything seems fine, down inside its always a mess.
No directions. Everything seems to be entangled; career, relationship, future...
Where should I go from here?
Still at the crossroads but yet don't know which way to go.
What should I do next?
Nothing, just wait for tomorrow to come.
These are always the answers from my heart. In short, just enjoy. Sounds sad right, Haa.
Career.
Still searching but at least I know where should I go now just that whether will my next career path will be the right one to go. Hope my next job will last me long enough.
I want to stop hopping for the next 5 years.
Relationship.
Laid back. This can wait. Whether my instinct is right or wrong, I don't care. I don't want to regret anymore.
Future.
God knows what will happens tomorrow.
♥, wanderer. || 1:03 AM