Have to say thanks to Erica for helping me find a temp job at her company =) will be starting to work again next wednesday. Rested for 1 week, here I go again. Guess I'm not those who can stay at home for long hahah!
Anyway, not only working temp, will be taking up photography assignment to fill up my "spaces" for weekends as well, finally back to normal working hours(thou its just temp) & weekends are reserved for my family, friends & my own time =) At least have some income for the next few months kekez, but still hoping the companies I went for interviews going to get back to me soon haha.
2009 is coming to an end soon, hope that all those things happens in the past going to be wrapped up & a new start for me in 2010!
A busy weekend coming up & hope will be a nice one too haha. Its been very long since I'm that happy =)
♥, wanderer. || 12:36 AM