<body>
流 . 浪 。
很想自由的浪迹天涯。. 。
End of slacking days
Date : Saturday, January 9, 2010
Days of slacking going to end real soon. Starting work on Monday, guess it should be a good place to work at. Though I've finally found a stable income job, but yet things are still quite uncertain for me yet. Whether I should be working there for long term that will be another question. (hmmmm..)

YUP! 2 of my new year resolutions has been fulfilled & thats kinda fast hahaha. Will the 3rd one be coming soon? LOLX! Seems like I have a long list yah. hahah! Hmmm a weird feeling started to grow in me, wonder what it'll brings...

Anyway not quite happy today, some stupid & unreasonable things had happened the whole of today at home. Argh angry, moodless, sad, whatever! HUMP!

♥, wanderer. || 11:19 PM

我



康妮

尋找。。
空間 氧氣 快樂 幸福 信心 路 光。。

期待。。
未来 機會 幸福 结果 人 愛。。