Its been a super long time since i last blogged, but well all updates are on facebook now till there's nothing much I can say here.
Alot of things has changed the past few months, for good and for bad. Career has never been good though I'm no longer in IT line, my job scope now has turned vagued for the last 3 months, I have no idea what am I working for except money. I guess the problem really lies in me, I just couldn't stop complaining about my job but well, I need money to carry on with my life. Hoping things will change better next year when baby secured the job in another Institute of Higher Learning.
Passion has never changed for the last 1 & 1/2 year. Nothing can be happier holding a camera haha! Trying very hard to improve on my skills since past few months still need alot more polishing on PS as well.
Early last month went down HDB hub to select our flat, planning for our wedding next year. Though it might not be a posh one but well as long as both of us are happy I'm more than contented =)
Well so far things are moving on, still hoping for the day that my career = my passion will be here very soon...
♥, wanderer. || 4:41 PM